Work Schedule: 25 – 40 hours / week
Start Date: June 15
Apply: Please send resume & cover letter to email@example.com. Please include references to your portfolio, such as sites you maintain, gems on GitHub, etc.
Compensation: Hourly DOE
You love movies, right? So do we. Since launching at SXSW in 2012, we’ve revolutionized the entertainment industry and how fans experience the films they love. Our technology lets anyone choose the films that play in their local theaters, schools, community centers, and living rooms. From blockbusters to the latest indie documentary, our campaigns have reached millions in all 50 states and over 5 countries – all powered by our robust platform. (Don’t take our word for it.)
We’re headquartered in central Austin, growing rapidly, and ready to bring on talented, motivated, exceptional developers to build the next phase of our exciting new platform in a fast-paced industry. The company is well-funded and continues to receive remarkably strong interest from independent media channels. Unlike many start-ups, our revenue model is already working and user interaction with our platform is increasing very rapidly.
Required Skills & Experience:
- You love Rails. For the last 4+ years, you’ve been loving it.
- Given your love for Rails, you know how to code in Ruby outside of Rails.
- You’ve worked in a software environment with other developers building an online property that many thousands of people have used. Bonus points go to those who’ve scaled out to millions.
- You take ownership of what you do from start to finish. Your work isn’t done until it’s done. And you’re proud of it when it is.
- You can jump into an existing system and start coding immediately.