Work Schedule: 15-20+ hours/week
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Austin, TX
Apply: Please send resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Compensation: Paid hourly.
Tugg is seeking a highly-organized and efficient individual to join the fast paced environment of our Logistics Department, as a Shipping & Content Coordinator. This position oversees our order fulfillment system and facilitates shipping of all Tugg assets and inventory. It is important that this individual be able to thrive in a detail oriented environment and possess the willingness to take on new challenges and projects. As our systems are always evolving, Tugg is seeking a motivated individual with a critical and creative mind to learn the Tugg systems, understand the complexities of the processes, and ultimately improve our existing protocol.
- Facilitate shipment of all Tugg assets and inventory
- Manage our order fulfillment system
- Update and log all outgoing assets
- Coordinate return shipment of assets
- Manage, test, and ship film content (DCP’s and discs)
- Assist department on various projects related to inventory, tracking and organizational efficiency
Required Skills & Experience:
- Ability to focus and work at a fast rate
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- High proficiency in Excel and Google Spreadsheets
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Be willing to adapt to new roles and responsibilities
- Willingness to take on new initiatives and think outside the box
Work Schedule: 25 – 40 hours / week
Start Date: June 15
Apply: Please send resume & cover letter to email@example.com. Please include references to your portfolio, such as sites you maintain, gems on GitHub, etc.
Compensation: Hourly DOE
You love movies, right? So do we. Since launching at SXSW in 2012, we’ve revolutionized the entertainment industry and how fans experience the films they love. Our technology lets anyone choose the films that play in their local theaters, schools, community centers, and living rooms. From blockbusters to the latest indie documentary, our campaigns have reached millions in all 50 states and over 5 countries – all powered by our robust platform. (Don’t take our word for it.)
We’re headquartered in central Austin, growing rapidly, and ready to bring on talented, motivated, exceptional developers to build the next phase of our exciting new platform in a fast-paced industry. The company is well-funded and continues to receive remarkably strong interest from independent media channels. Unlike many start-ups, our revenue model is already working and user interaction with our platform is increasing very rapidly.
Required Skills & Experience:
- You love Rails. For the last 4+ years, you’ve been loving it.
- Given your love for Rails, you know how to code in Ruby outside of Rails.
- You’ve worked in a software environment with other developers building an online property that many thousands of people have used. Bonus points go to those who’ve scaled out to millions.
- You take ownership of what you do from start to finish. Your work isn’t done until it’s done. And you’re proud of it when it is.
- You can jump into an existing system and start coding immediately.