Work Schedule: 40+ hours/week
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Austin, TX
Apply: Please send resume & cover letter to email@example.com
Compensation: Salary commensurate with experience & full benefits.
Tugg is seeking a hard-working and affable individual to join our growing team as a Customer Support Representative. The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a team environment that exemplifies the start-up culture. This position requires an outgoing personality with the ability to communicate effectively to Non-theatrical and Educational contacts, including schools, librarians, faculty, impact producers and filmmakers.
You will develop an in-depth understanding of the various departments within Tugg and your contributions will help shape the future of the business in this evolving distribution space. You will also learn first hand what it’s like to be a part of an exciting young company!
- Handle all incoming customer support issues and fulfillment, including assisting customers with choosing the correct screening licenses, processing orders, logistical/shipping questions, answering all incoming phone calls, creating event pages for community screenings
- Act as liaison for the finance dept. regarding questions around invoices, orders, payments received and outstanding
- Provide logistical support to Shipping Dept. during peak shipping periods
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills (phone skills in particular)
- Ability to handle difficult people and circumstances in high pressure situations
- Strong ability to problem solve
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience with CRM systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Docs
- Willingness to take on new initiatives and think outside the box
- Past experience in customer service (2+ years)
- Prior experience with data entry