If you don’t see a position that fits you, feel free to share your resume with firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bookkeeper – Austin
The bookkeeper is in charge of tracking, recording and reporting all of the company’s finances including accounts receivable, payable, and payroll. This position requires a very high attention to detail and previous experience working in a start up environment. Reports directly to CEO.
- Bank Reconciliations, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable.
- General ledger through financial statements.
- Cash management.
- Payroll submissions.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Liaise to Tax preparation firm.
- Prepare financial planning statements.
- Quickbooks Online experience.
- Have strong communication skills and attention to detail.
Event Booking Manager
Work Schedule: 40+ hours/week
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Austin, TX
Apply: Please send resume & cover letter to email@example.com
We’re looking for a self-motivated, highly organized Event Manager who will improve upon existing procedural capabilities and efficiencies! Someone who takes initiative, has attention to detail, enjoys multi-tasking and interacting with people, all while staying organized and improving processes!
In this position, you will be in charge of leading and managing the company’s event booking and theater relations, along with maintaining daily communications with corporate bookers and departments. You will be responsible for ensuring that all events are booked properly, that our relationships with theaters remain nurtured and that all incoming questions about Tugg are answered in a clear and timely manner.
The ideal candidate will be highly team-oriented, with the ability to manage multiple priorities with little oversight from the Director of Operations, knowing when escalation is needed. Prior experience with account or project management is a plus!
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office and Google Doc skills – Excel in particular!
- Familiarity with CMS, CRM and other data management systems, with the ability to produce data reports from mentioned systems
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail and the ability to take initiative
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced work environment
- Has an entrepreneurial and creative attitude. You are able to overcome obstacles and make your ideas happen or suggest solutions!
- A results-oriented mindset with the ability to set and meet personal and departmental goals
- 1-2 years in account management or related experience
- Past experience utilizing CMS, CRM and other data management systems