Tugg’s Theater Partners are changing how people around the country connect with film.
There are two ways to make a difference:
- Fans can use Tugg to create community-driven events at your theater by turning social interest into action and empowering their own network.
- Host your own events by choosing from Tugg’s wide selection of films, ranging from rare classics to the newest award-winning documentaries!
Since these screenings are crowdfunded, you can program unique content with the guarantee of earning enough revenue to cover the costs. Learn more about how Tugg works.
Ready to Get Started?
Fill out the Theater Form and tell us more about your venue!
Tugg’s Theater Rep will follow up within 3-5 business days with additional information.
After touching base with Tugg, you’ll be required to complete the following document:
- Signed Theater License Agreement
Tugg will add you to our theater list so Promoters can easily select your venue for their screenings.
The Tugg Advantage:
- We handle the ticketing, operations, logistics, and customer service for your attendees.
- Make money
- In addition to earning a guaranteed minimum flat fee, receive 35% of Post-Threshold revenue for Tugg Theatrical Screenings.
- Increase revenue through concessions during off-peak hours.
- Fill your auditoriums
- Statistically, theaters operate within 10-15% capacity. Tugg events provide a solution for empty-to-low capacity auditoriums, since no screening will ever take place without the required amount of attendees.
- It’s financially risk-free
- Always have an audience – no event will happen without meeting the required Threshold. Film rental, ticketing, and shipping costs are completely paid for by event pre-sales. Because of this, Tugg events have been proven in some cases to provide a 100% increase in revenue for a single time slot.
- Their network becomes your champion!
- Each film’s fans and interest groups lead the promotion of screenings via peer-to-peer engagement in their communities, eliminating local marketing costs.
- Memorable events engage and impact audiences
- Every Tugg event can be customized with special in-theater introductions, discussions, and Q&As (usually only available in the festival realm), as well as raffles, giveaways, fundraisers, and more.
- Host your own events and build your community
- By programming alternative content, you are able to reach a broader audience and form deeper bonds with your fans. See our Honor Flight case study.
- Eventize screenings by introducing a film or moderating an audience discussion after a screening.
- Apply attendee contact info toward your theater’s marketing and future engagements.
- Fundraise for a cause
- Fundraise with Tugg to support a cause or organization and draw awareness to important community issues.