Sell screening licenses to effectively monetize the non-theatrical interest in your film.
Community venues include schools, religious and government institutions, libraries, art centers, museums, hospitals, and correctional facilities. You maintain full control of your film rights and determine all price points. A 35% Tugg margin is built into the cost of each license purchase.
Licenses are sold from the Tugg Community Screenings Library storefront.
Services & Features:
- Customer service and support
- Simple checkout process for licensees
- Logistics and order fulfillment
- Payment collection and reporting
- Outreach efforts to interested parties (Education, Corporate, Government, etc.)
- Promoters gain access to Tugg’s ticketing solution, enabling features such as: free & ticketed events, Contributions to handle fundraising, and Promoter Messaging.
Ready to Get Started?
Start by filling out the Filmmaker Form and tell us a little bit about your movie! Indicate that you’re interested in Tugg Community Screenings. A member of the Tugg Content Team will follow up within 7-10 business days.
After touching base with Tugg, email us the required documents:
- Signed Non-Theatrical License Agreement
- Completed Title Info Sheet
We will require 5-10 region free DVDs and 5-10 region free Blu-rays (if available) delivered to our logistics department. Tugg cannot begin selling licenses without the media in house. Once you’re ready, we will provide shipping instructions.