Arm your Promoters with the tools for success.
The Promoter Toolkit Will:
- Walk Promoters through experience of hosting a Tugg Theatrical and/or Tugg Community Screening
- Provide materials to help Promoters reach their networks
- Sample emails, social media messages, press releases (all customizable)
- Prepare Promoters for the day of the event
Get Started Now with the Generic Promoter Toolkit:
These generic templates and documents can help your Promoters meet Threshold. See below to learn how to modify them to reflect your film and integrate them into your website!
View the full folder structure here.
- Promoter Game Plan – A step-by-step guide to meeting Threshold
- Introduction To Promoting Your Screening – Get started with Promoting tips and tricks
- Outreach Template – Friends and Family – Ask your friends and family to attend and spread the word
- Outreach Template – Community Organizations – Ask local organizations and non-profits to attend and spread the word
- Social Media Outreach Guide – Sample Facebook and Twitter posts
- Creating Your Facebook Event Guide – Set up a Facebook Event for your Tugg screening
- Sample Press Release – Contact local media outlets about your newsworthy event
- Tugg Tools – Learn how to message attendees and track outreach success
How to Create a Custom Promoter Toolkit:
If you’re new to Tugg, fill out the Filmmaker Form and tell us a little bit about your movie! A member of the Tugg Content Team will follow up within 7-10 business days.
For an example of a completed custom Promoter Toolkit, check out the Blood Brother “Host a Screening” page.