With Tugg, fans create community-driven events with your film across the nation.
Tugg enables you, the filmmaker, to turn social interest into action by empowering your supporters.
Click here to learn more about Tugg’s Services.
Ready to Get Started?
Fill out the Filmmaker Form and tell us a little bit about your movie!
A member of the Tugg Content Team will follow up within 7-10 business days.
The Tugg Advantage:
- Theatrical, Non-Theatrical, and Educational under one roof
- We handle the operations, logistics, and customer service for your screenings.
- Make money
- In addition to setting a minimum flat fee, receive 35% of Post-Threshold revenue for Tugg Theatrical Screenings. For every Non-Theatrical and Educational license sold, receive a 65% margin.
- It’s financially risk free
- Theater rental, ticketing, print, and shipping costs are completely paid for by event pre-sales.
- Your network becomes your champion!
- Your fans lead the promotion of screenings through peer-to-peer engagement in their communities, which eliminates local marketing costs.
- Engage and impact audiences
- Every Tugg event can be customized with special in-theater introductions, discussions, Q&As, raffles, calls-to-action, and more.
- Connect with fans directly
- You can access event information in real time, and connect directly with your true fans.
- Build your community
- Attendee contact information can be applied toward the film’s marketing and future campaigns.
- Fundraise for a cause or for your film
- Tugg events can be used as fundraisers to support a cause or organization that’s affiliated with your film.
- Sell merchandise
- Ancillary products can be sold on a direct-to-consumer basis through sales on Event Pages.